Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

CHA CHA CHA.......

     CHA is right around the corner and I am so excited!!! The CHA show is when companies show off all of their new items that will be coming out in the next couple of months!!! Starting next week I will be sharing with you the best of the best!!!! If you see something that you would like me to carry to simply post here and I will try my best!

    Also starting tomorrow I will be posting some pics of my scrapbook room as I start to clean out and re-organize it. One of my good friends will be helping me with this. Make sure to check in everyday as I will be having giveaway's to a lucky reader!!!

Until next time my friends......

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I received your name from East Stroudsburg UMC Church about your card making. I would love to talk with you more about it. Please email me at aleeza@cardcareconnection.com

    Thanks so much Aleeza Granote

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers